Incredible opportunity to own this one of a kind penthouse
This unique penthouse offers 330m2 interior space and three terraces with a total of 112m2 relaxing / exterior space and is situated in a historic building that was planned by the famous Viennese architect Carl Tietz in 1872.
Enjoy the breathtaking view from the apartment into the former park of Hotel Britannia and find yourself situated between the museum of Fine Arts, the Vienna State Opera and the Secession.
This penthouse, which was designed by the award-winning and multinational architect Albert Wimmer, offers an open and spacious structure and is completely cooled by Ceiling Cooling/Heating System plus Knauf Cleaneo Acoustic panels creating a perfect atmosphere . A private internal elevator lifts you to all three levels of this penthouse, including the spacious roof deck with about 70m2 and enough room for a kitchenette.
Further highlights of this penthouse:
- heat insulated glazing with sun protection systems for all seven rooms, controlled domestic ventilation
- own SAT equipment for the house, individual room, media and light control
- integrated security and access system
- additional floor heating system, high quality wood parquet flooring
- wine cellar cubicle possible in the 2nd cellar
-all public transfer U4/U1/U2 in walking distance
For further information please contact
Mr. Peter Köhler Tel: 0043699 - 1581 6228
Infrastruktur / Entfernungen
Kinder & Schulen
Höhere Schule <1.000m
Angaben Entfernung Luftlinie / Quelle: OpenStreetMap